SCROLL DOWN FOR POSTS AND ARCHIVES

Beginning again... I'm adding favorite columns, articles, essays and stories. My book of essays was published in 2016. I will attempt to bring the series up to date. Current date is January 2023 and there is much to add. MY WRITING LIFE. SIMPLY SCROLL DOWN...

Monday, November 15, 2010

THE COMMUNITY REPORTER.....



THE COMMUNITY REPORTER

The actual Community Reporter website, which will archive the column is still under construction. I'm posting the monthly column here on my blog so it can be accessed online. You can either email me, comment anonymously (or not) on the blog or email the editor or drop a note off at my house or the W7th Community Center if you want to contribute to this column. It's supposed to be all about you, the reader, and your points of view. Love, love, love hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want your comments, your experiences and links and resources that add value to this site. Mimi