SCROLL DOWN FOR POSTS AND ARCHIVES

Beginning again... I'm adding favorite columns, articles, essays and stories. My book of essays was published in 2016. I will attempt to bring the series up to date. Current date is January 2023 and there is much to add. MY WRITING LIFE. SIMPLY SCROLL DOWN...

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Our Songs Community Reporter (playlist), Summer 2014

May 2014
Dear Reader,

Here's the playlist I've been promising you since my Ask Deb column OUR SONG was published in February 2014.  I know some of you have favorites you would like to see on this list but you haven't yet let me know what they are.  Perhaps, if you take a listen to these contributions you will feel inspired to add your own.  So far we have an eclectic gathering of wonderful and inspiring music…  Write to me at editor@thecommunityreporter.org to give me your point of view and to add your own song to our community playlist.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I want your comments, your experiences and links and resources that add value to this site. Mimi